Although many people believe that visits to the planetarium should be reserved just for children, the Adler Planetarium has another idea in mind.
The Adler Planetarium, located in Chicago’s South Loop, has a monthly exhibit that invites adults 21+ up to explore the planetarium with drinks and entertainment. On every third Thursday of the month, it offers unique entertainment that’s perfect for local Chicagoans or tourists.
A $20 ticket gives you access to the following:
– Full access and admission to museum exhibits and galleries
– Unlimited sky shows in our 3 state-of-the-art theaters
– Special guests and lectures
– Stellar hands-on educational programs
– Access to the Doane Observatory (weather permitting)
– Live entertainment
– The best view of the skyline from anywhere in Chicago!
The next event is Thursday, January 21 and it will feature the topic “First Contact,” which includes a variety of exhibits that show us what would ever happen to Earth if we ever encountered alien civilizations.
To learn more, visit the Adler Planetarium’s website.