At Hotel Felix, we’re always trying to share happy thoughts – that’s why our tagline is Happy. Naturally. It just elicits everything we are and everything we believe in. A happy place that is naturally good to the environment.
When guests arrive at our hotel, they can receive a “happy message” that simply spreads good news or happy thoughts after their travels. We hand them out at the front desk and you might even find some in your room. We also have the happy thoughts shared as bouncing smiling faces on our website’s homepage here: www.hotelfelixchicago.com.
For more detail, following is a brief overview of some of the happy messages that are one our website:
• Housework won’t kill you, but why take the chance?–Phyllis Diller
• Seven days without laughter makes one weak–Joel Goodman
• If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun–Katherine Hepburn
• When we ask for advice, we are usually looking for an accomplice–Frank Vizzare
• It’s what we learn after we know it all that counts–John Wooden
Those quotes above are simply ones that make us smile – a witty comment, an interesting question and more. From the beautiful Katherine Hepburn to the clever Phyllis Diller, the famous quotes leave us with a happy thought. When traveling and on the road, we do believe our guests like to receive these messages just to make them pause and smile, if only for a moment.
What makes you happy? What happy message would you like to share? We’d love to hear from you! Tweet us at @HotelFelix and let us know. We love hearing happy thoughts, happy travel experiences, and more.